Breastfeeding, Natural Child-Spacing
- The Breastfeeding Book: Everything You Need to Know About Nursing Your Child from Birth Through Weaning by William Sears, M.D.
- Breastfeeding and Catholic Motherhood: God’s Plan for You and Your Baby by Sheila Kippley
- Breastfeeding and Natural Child Spacing: The Ecology of Natural Motherhood by Sheila Kippley
Javier Abad & Eugenio Fenoy
- Marriage: A Path to Sanctity
- Full of Grace: Women and the Abundant Life
- Amazing Grace for Fathers
- Amazing Grace for Married Couples: 12 Life-Changing Stories of Renewed Love
- Amazing Grace for Mothers: 101 Stories of Faith, Hope, Inspiration & Humor
John & Stasi Eldredge
- Captivating: Unveiling the Mystery of a Woman’s Soul
- Wild at Heart: Discovering the Secret of a Man’s Soul
- Pure Intimacy: How Your Marriage Can Benefit From NFP
- The NaProTechnology Revolution: Unleashing the Power in a Woman’s Cycle
Rev. Richard Hogan
- Covenant of Love: Pope John Paul II on Sexuality, Marriage, and Family in the Modern World
John F. Kippley
- Marriage Is for Keeps: Foundations for Christian Marriage
- Natural Family Planning: The Complete Approach
- Sex and the Marriage Covenant: A Basis for Morality
- A Marriage Made for Heaven: The Secrets of Heavenly Couplehood (Marriage Prep Workbook)
- For Better Forever: A Catholic Guide to Lifelong Marriage
- Holy Sex!: A Catholic Guide to Toe-Curling, Mind-Blowing, Infallible Loving
- Just Married: Surviving and Thriving in the First 5 Years
- Parenting with Grace: The Catholic Parents’ Guide to Raising Almost Perfect Kids
Pope John Paul II
- Love and Responsibility
- Letter to Families
Pope Paul VI
- Humanae Vitae (On Human Life)
Rev. Larry Richards
- Be A Man!: Becoming the Man God Created You to Be
Bishop Fulton J. Sheen
- Three to Get Married
- Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights from John Paul II’s Love and Responsibility
- Father, the Family Protector
- Lifeline: The Religious Upbringing of Your Children
- God’s Plan for Joy Filled Marriage (Marriage Prep Workbooks)
- Good News About Sex & Marriage: Answers to Your Honest Questions about Catholic Teaching
- Heaven’s Song: Sexual Love as It Was Meant to Be
- Theology of the Body for Beginners: A Basic Introduction to Pope John Paul II’s Sexual Revolution
- Love & Respect: The Love She Most Desires; The Respect He Desperately Needs by Emerson Eggerichs
- The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
- The Seven Levels of Intimacy: The Art of Loving and the Joy of Being Loved by Matthew Kelly
Stewardship and Finances
- Faith Finances by Thomas Zordani
- Financial Peace Workshop by Dave Ramsey
- Money Life (Catholic Edition) by Crown Financial
- 7 Steps to Becoming Financially Free: A Catholic Guide to Managing Your Money by Phil Lenahan
- Time Management for Catholics by Marshall Cook
For Marriages in Trouble
- Caring Enough to Confront – Excellent for dealing with problems rather than avoiding them.
- Caring Enough to Forgive; Caring Enough to Not Forgive – Excellent balanced approach to forgiveness.
- Caring Enough to Hear – Emphasizes both aspects of communications, listening and speaking.
- Date Your Wife – Great advice for spicing up your marriage when it is going flat.
- Hope for the Separated – Helpful guide to couples who are separated but would like to open communications and perhaps reconcile.
Barbara De Angelis
- How to Make Love All the Time – Excellent book on communications as a pre-requisite to marital intimacy.
- Crazy Busy: A (Mercifully) Short Book About a (Really) Big Problem – How work and rest builds a healthy holy family life.
James C. Dobson
- Love Must Be Tough – Excellent book strongly recommended for those “left behind” in separation or affairs.
- Straight Talk to Men and Their Wives – Understanding gender differences in marital relations.
International Marriage Encounter, Inc.
- The Challenge of Understanding Yourself: Searching for the Real You – Helpful material on childhood’s impact on adulthood.